Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunburn and one for the ‘I want list’

So…yes, I did go to the beach however, I got very sunburnt, my boyfriend (Grant) kept on calling me ‘Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer, red-skin (as in the lolly), red back and other things… Anyway, he felt bad about it.

However…I did manage to catch one wave. Go me! Lol.

It’s back to work on Tuesday- ho hum. It was going to come sooner or later, but as usual, I’m not done with sleeping in. Not to mention my assignment I need to complete is due very soon. I have to get a wriggle on!

So, I might be getting this phone, my brother got the black one and I saw the box and I knew I had to see it. We’ll see lol.



Isn’t it pretty!? I love the colour pink so this would be a good change for me. We’ll see though…

This is my current phone.


So what do you think I should do?

(btw, pink phone image from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiub1k6DHmO3-WfMvrNAX8tZaFZxKfDIe6_h82Iyk0xEQ4Rsyelp4EKc4huXcNz6tcuMOvU4cLd_eSr529sYfmhs7XrAzZSGw0naQqMUOPiUXoI6btiSWv-MdbJQePjNMAIiZi3p563qRY/s1600/Nokia-C3-S40-QWERTY-Phone.jp and purple phone image is from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiDNDyu8YTgtutqMuV-gjrc_0VbAcF-zsR3l_xuoRnYLc-Ptac39kexkJ_uKUi-e4sNPeau3Et602pa24UoiwNMRRNNGCW8FrzbaQK3gBiPlVaUywLWvHJO-4m5AhpOr-4wMqv3a3kY9jA/s1600/motorola_razr_v3_purple_01.gif (just so you know I'm not stealing images, lol.)

Let me know your thoughts, for now, I’m off to apply more cream to my sunburn, ouch!:)

1 comments:

♥ Rawr Rawr Clawz the Dinosaur ♥ said...

ahaha sounds like you had fun at the beach [: silly grant just wait till he's sunburnt and in pain mwahahaha *evil laugh* :D

"However…I did manage to catch one wave. Go me! Lol" bahahahahahaa that cracked me up x]well done on catching the wave sis :D

Sucker i have school holidays :P ahaha nawwh do your assignment silly :P

ahahaha get the pink one!!! looks great btw xxxx

Post a Comment