Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling under the weather & Things That Make me Happy

It’s sunny outside but there are still clouds threatening to rain. It’s cold indoors (because we have the best aircon) and hot outside. You just can’t win.

Anyway, to cheer myself up, I thought I would post a new label ‘things that make me happy.’

1. The colour pink always brightens my day, much like my jewellery I wear, lol.


(pic from http://www.sodahead.com/fun/what-color-is-your-bedroom-d/question-1085181/?link=ibaf&imgurl=http://www.bostonguitar.com/logos/sp-hot-pink.jpg&q=hot%2Bpink%2Bpaint

2. My family, I can always come home to no matter how crap my day has been

3.
My boyfriend who constantly puts up with me and loves me just the way I am

4. Getting my eyebrows waxed so I can feel more confident for the working week

5.

Shopping on a Saturday with my bf and planning out what I will wear

6. Nothing makes me happy like having my nails painted pink

7. The feeling of the weekend approaching…

8. Fridays..nuff’ said

9. Our cute doggy Cappy

10. Making customer’s happy

11. When my hair semi straight shiny and clean

12. The way my jewellery jingles during daily tasks.


Now that I’ve shared my random happy things, tell me about yours!

1 comments:

♥ Rawr Rawr Clawz the Dinosaur ♥ said...

wow that pink is bright!! :D nawwwh i love your list ♥ alright mine starts in an order then i couldn't be stuffed ordering the rest x] but...
1. seeing my family♥ and extended family♥ trips in the car together
2. having my hair straight-ish :D
3. playing fun childish games ahaha ;D
4 going on facebook and having like 20 notifications (:
5. playing games with Cappy♥
6.talking to my friends
7 the colours of the rainbow
8 ahaha fridaaaayys and weekends!!
9 discovering something new
10 dressing up (:
11 being a photo whore
12... something random like yours ahahaha well it makes me smile when i watch friends on the t.v or Shane Dawsons HILARIOUS youtube clips!!! :D :D .. even just watching stuff with the family like spongebob all togwther
and 13 just because...♥ remembering that day mum, dad, you me and joel went to the royal show and all the fun stuff we did together♥ xoxoxoxx

Post a Comment