Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 14, 2011

Blogging at 10:05pm....

Hey all,

Well nothing better than a Friday night! So, the last two days have actually been good, so I will have some new photos to upload and two new looks too. Can’t wait to actually plug in the bloody camera and actually upload photos instead of my phone. Not as good quality, lol.

Anyway, the looks were a black dress and today was a pink turtleneck-sweater. More details once I actually post them, complete with jewellery and my cute toe ring. But for now, please enjoy the random pics from Yesterday and today. xoxx



Okay in the black one I look Italian for some reason...the pink was taken in the car this morning. :)

EDIT- I forgot to add this one (second pic down), Grant says it's a great pic, in fact the best one he's seen of me. My mum says I look natural and Grant does like it when I wear no makeup (except I'm wearing a ton, it's just worn off coz it's the end of the day, lol). The just below it is just another random pic that morning but my face has just been made up.




Okay, so it's getting late so if inspiration doesn't hit me, I will be going to bed (if I don't post again first)! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment