Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 10, 2011

Love & Pics

I spent the whole weekend with my wonderful boyfriend, we had the best time. I brought a new dress, some CDS and da da dum! My new p!nk phone! Yippee, I love it so much, lol. Not as much as my boyfriend Grant though. I shall post pics of my new dress and look etc sometime later on when I’m actually not flat out with work. Anyhoo, I am posting pics on me and my bf from Sunday. No makeup and wavy hair :)

But first, a cute pic of my sis, me and Grant :D(These photos aren't the best quality) :(


Now, this is Grant and I being all lovey-dovey lol.

I love him so much xoxoxo

Awww I miss him xoxo

xoxoxox

2 comments:

♥ Rawr Rawr Clawz the Dinosaur ♥ said...

nawwwh ahaha sorry hun the fisrt pic didn't upload just thought i'd tell you :) hehe hooray pink phone!!!you must show me the dress you bought!! nawwwwh you two are the cutest couple :3 ♥♥ xxoxoxoxoxoxx

Anonymous said...

but lets not forget about looking up my acount with TheGX9 vidios on there and a great year ahead for TheGx9. By the Way TheGX9 is copyrights to Grant Butler inc 2009-2011. so no stealing. I love you celeste <3

Post a Comment