Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My heart and Prayers go out to the people in Queensland

A horrible flood is taking place in Queensland and I just wanted to say, my prayers are with the people and their family's during this difficult time. I hope and pray God looks after them during this hard time. :(

The diaster, pic from google images (does not belong to me)


Remember to be grateful for everything and everyone you have. Think about what other people are going through and not just what you are. God bless everyone. :)

I am so thankful for my family and friends, and all the people who mean the world to me. :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comments:

♥ Rawr Rawr Clawz the Dinosaur ♥ said...

Awwwwwh i pray and hope for them to sis♥ it is a difficult time and it's lovely that you're showing your support :) I'm always greatful for everything, family, friends nothing else matters then being safe with your loved ones♥ nawwwwwh♥ xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxxx

Post a Comment