Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Think Baby Pink!

Hey Girls,

It's Tuesday and I cannot believe it's going to be Wednesday tomorrow already, lol. Monday starts and everybody wants to crawl back in bed, but once Tuesday comes round it's almost Wednesday. Wednesday is what my courier at work called 'over the hump day' meaning the worst of the week is over. I agree :D

Thursday used to be about True Blood, but who can forget late night shopping, lol. You going this Thursday? And, who doesn't love Fridays, I mean come on!

***
Okay, with that all being said, today's outfit was pink yet again- no this is not a challenge, I just feel good in pink so I thought why not wear it as much as I can. After the dusty and baby pinks (which are my favourite and people complement me when I wear them) it's hot pink that are left, and this amazing magenta ring should go awesomely with all my hot pink stuff.

Anyway, for now it's all about the baby pink.

Okay, so I brought this shirt from Target, the Skirt is from Target and the Blazer is a part of a suit skirt that goes with it that a friend gave to me in 2009.

I decided to wear my new jewellery I got. I love baby pink as you know but this is baby pink and purple! I love it so the ring and the necklace and the bracelet went altogether. I brought it from Diva last Thursday and I am going to be posting that haul on blogger soon- stay tuned for that. (For those of you wondering about the manly palette, I have not have the inspiration to play with looks yet nor the time, so I WILL do that soon :)

Okay, here are the pics- be warned these are taken at the end of the day, makeup not fresh, sorry. :D

(Oh yeah, my white bedspread is so big and bulky it fell off so you can see my 'hippy' as my brother calls it, colourful bedspread behind me, lol.















Today as I said, I wore my new jewellery. The big pink sparkly ring was brought a while back for about $51! I couldn't believe it- I originally walked away then ran back seconds later because I really wanted it- lol.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and give me your thoughts. xxxx

3 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Pink is so your color!!!

sweetchic said...

Ha ha, thanks Stef :) x

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm so glad to hear you wear pink as often as possible since it looks great on you! I'm loving all your pink accessories and your bright pink nail polish!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment