Blogger Layouts

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Late OOTD and NOTD

Howdy girls, how is your Monday evening? Mine is extremely wet, rainy and cold. Funny since it's supposed to getting hotter abour now.

Anyway, I want to post my very first Nails Of The Day (NOTD). I painted my nails in Revlon's plum seduction. I've had this colour quite a while and finally decided to use it. My mum had it as she had used it previously. It looked awesome on her nails! :)

EDIT- this is VERY late, Saturday evening actually at approximately 8:21pm. Lol)

Time for some pics:

(sorry for the crappy half turned pic lol)
*** Also, I went to a BBQ at my boyfriend's sister's house a few weeks ago and this is my outfit of that day. I already wore this dress in a previous post, but it's my favourite! It was about $80 when I brought it. Let me know what you think :)
Coming up is my jewellery collection post! I hope you liked my outfit of the day :) xxx

1 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

You look gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment