Blogger Layouts

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Hey Girls, EDIT: This is a late post it's actually Tuesday, lol. :) Happy belated Monday. Normally Monday's are quite crappy for me...but today wasn't that bad. I think it might have something to do with the fact I was wearing my new pink shirt and all my favourite dusty pink accessories to go with it. You all know I love pink right- hence the blog template lol. Okay, so I tried to get full outfit photos but they come out blury in my armoire- sorry! Simple black blazer, black pleated skirt and dusty pink blouse :)

Here are a couple of make-up photos before we get to accessories! My natural wavy hair but I straightened my fringe since it was not cooperating this morning lol. I have been using Rimmel's lipstick in 'Candy' I really need to do a review on their lipsticks even my boyfriend likes the slight vanilla taste. :)
Now onto the accessories! I have so many but the big pink flower ring is my favourite at the moment! It was funny because a girl selling jewellery on Thursday asked me where I got it because I wearing it that night. I got it from the chemist lol. I saw it and I had to have it. It's one of those things where you couldn't care less what anyone else thinks because it makes you happy :). Here is my clothes and accessories and some close ups for you all. :) Because details matter ;)(By the way, all photos were taken at the end of the day so make-up and hair are not fresh- sorry was about to hop in the shower and wanted to take some quick pics.
Details matter again...butterfly badges on blazer, close up of my earrings and my new bag :)
And lastly some more snap happy photos :)
Give me some love- do you like this outfit? xxx Have a nice night xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment