Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Seeking Advice- Getting subtle bronze streaks!

Hey girls, I have been wanting to get brown highlights for some time and when I asked my hairdresser what she thought, she suggested bronze-y highlights that were really subtle. I am going higlights similar to Rachel's. All photos are from google images:

And this is my hair currently- light at the bottom from the sun and dark at the top as always my natural colour.
This photo is semi old from a few months ago and my hair is lot longer now. :) Okay, any thoughts? Oh, and I'd love to hear about your hair experiences. So far I have had blonde streaks and short hair and wait the whole year for it to grow out. My streaks went copper afterwards and I have only put a washout dye in Live dark brown through it. :) xxx

2 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

I loved my blonde highlights! Theyd look beautiful on you!!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I think bronze highlights would look phenomenal on you!! You should definitely give it a try :)

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment