Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rant, Rant, Rant and other random stuff

Okay, maybe people think I have done enough ranting, but really I haven’t.

I don’t know if any of you girls have the issue where you cannot sleep properly. Ugh, it’s so annoying and not to mention all I can think about is my weight.

By the way, in case you’re wondering my pink dress fits and it was more loose! Don’t ask me how that works considering I know I’ve put on weight!

I going to try walking around my park for half an hour everyday, and trying to stop eating junk food. But I’m so hungry all the time, it’s not funny.

Really, honestly and truthfully, it’s not. Right now I am feeling up and down. Pissed off that I feel unmotivated and annoyed that I do not have any tone in my body what-so-ever. You don’t even notice in my clothes, I look good dressed and then with my clothes off it’s like another body to me.

It got to a stage where I did not even want to look down at my legs. My boyfriend will always encourage me to wear short shorts or those skimpy tops that show off your naval but it’s not just because of my body it’s the fact to me, I would look tacky.

Thoughts? Personal Experiences? Xox Back to work…

0 comments:

Post a Comment