Blogger Layouts

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Dislike this…

I was looking through some random youtube videos, I am sure you have heard of nessasarymakeup.com? It’s a great beauty blog by Vanessa. She is so awesome and she is one of the many awesome girls on the net I follow.

Why do I bring this up you ask? Well, I noticed tons of people ‘liked’ her videos on youtube and about three or four ‘disliked’ them.

What is with that button?

(google images credit image- not mine!)

Is it like a jealous button. It like they say: 'Oh, so she’s making videos about her ring collection (which by the way the hater obviously is jealous of) and to make them feel big they click dislike or leave a nasty comment below. I have not seen any nasty comments on Vanessa’s video but I have noticed that all people seem to do these days is dislike this, dislike that. AND just to put people down they use that damn button!

Quite frankly, if I found a dislike here or on my youtube channel, (when I have it up and running) I got to tell you, I think it’s pathetic. They happen to sift through your videos and click dislike because they are either jealous or maybe they find another reason to be rude and nasty.

It really is pointless. Why? Because I look at how many people say I’m good at makeup and so what if four or four or even one hundred dislike me- as people say if I got haters they make me famous, or it must mean I’m doing my job right, lol.

Well look at the other hundred or so who look up to you and click like because they do like you?

What are your thoughts on the dislike button and how do you deal with negative and nasty comments?

Check these girls out

Nessasarymakeup.blogspot.com
stephienese.blogspot.com
fafinettex3.blogspot.com
Jessicaharlow.com

Steph Vanessa and fanfinettex/audrey gave me the inspiration to blog in the first place. x

1 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

I dont deal with comment voting on my YT --I wont allow it :(

Post a Comment