Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Quick Update

Good Morning Lovelys,

Special thanks to Stef from If Curves Could Talk for reading my story and commenting. There will be more, and if you are super interested, please let me know, or email me at celesteinwood7@gmail.com

***
Some good news: I have ordered the Manly 120 Palette from Ebay which comes with 6 glitter pigments and a free brush set! I cannot wait, and I will be doing a review soon!

Other good news is the money I receive from my Tax Return is going straight to buying a new laptop and then I can really blog more often with pictures, outfits of the day, reviews and much more. Cannot wait!

If anyone has any idea to what tutorials they would like to see on my blog let me know.

How does an in depth post about my jewellery collection sound- I know I did this previously but it has been updated and the pictures would be better quality.

Just so y'all know, I am not bragging, just sharing. I love looking at collections of jewellery :) It makes me happy.

Okay, this what I am brought:


So thoughts on what I should do next on this blog?

Have an awesome day :) xox

1 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

I love the palliate !! and you are welcome!

Post a Comment