Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 16, 2011

Going to Fremantle tomorrow

Goodness gracious I am going to need my own Twitter account soon as I seem to update on every part of my life- but that’s okay coz my blog.

My boyfriend just called me and said we are going to Fremantle tomorrow and to be ready at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I feel like a princess, we are going to have a great day now all that’s left to do is paint my nails, pick my jewellery, makeup and clothes. I have this awesome black shirt that I know he loves- maybe I’ll do smokey silver eyes- we’ll see.

In the meantime, tonight I have to get my camera up and running lol- it’s photo whore time.

Until next blog have an awesome and safe weekend. :)

1 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Post a Comment