Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 30, 2011

Catch up & Gorgeous Palette

Hey Girls,

*EDIT** Happy Friday! (Lol I forgot to add that in, you know when it's Friday the weekend is coming!)
Just wanted to update my blog and let you all know how everything is going.

*~*~*~

Claudia's 16th was awesome I will post photos when I can. In the meantime, I really want this palette from Sedona Lace.com.

Has anyone use this palette and what were your thoughts??

Isn't it pretty? Pic from sedonalace.com (in other words not my image!)


So thoughts?? Have a great weekend, I'm going to the Royal Show, what are you girls doing. :)

xox

2 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

The palliate is gorgeous!

AA Smith said...

Kinda looks like one awesome MAC palette I almost ordered from Ebay. Think I ended up spending the money on beer instead lol

Post a Comment