Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 2, 2011

Beautiful Black Jewellery Day

Beautiful Black Jewellery

Quick outfit post of late. The lady I work next door to called this my ‘beautiful black jewellery day’ hence the name of the post lol.

Anyways, let’s get onto some pics!

Photobucket

Snap happy, me just being cool and collected in my mum’s car- freshly made up and ready to go to work. :) More pics along the way…

Photobucket

[IMG]http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/seasononefluff/IMG_2255.jpg[/IMG]

The lady next door (Annie) liked this outfit so much (I normally wear lots of pink, I rarely go for an all black look) and took some full photos of my outfit- enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

***
All Bangles- Diva-Morley
All necklaces (except my gold chain) - Diva Morley
Black Blouse- Tempt Morley
Black Pants- Katies
Black Ring- Diva Morley
Black and White Earrings- Gift from a friend
Black Coat- Malaga Markets :)

So, let me know what you think, and show me your all black outfits- do you believe in being classic with fashion or being bold??

By the way, sorry for my long hiatus :)

1 comments:

Mar said...

I love your outfit, very corporate but still trendy. I'm loving how fun your whole ensemble turned out, must be the accessories! - Mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!!

Post a Comment