Blogger Layouts

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Uh...is there anyone out there?

Uh…is there anyone out there?

Hey everyone, or whoever is reading this. Starting out a new blog and sticking to it is always a challenge…I have made many blogs and failed. Because I got un-interested but now I would really like some sort of memrobilia of my life.

I will be 19 next month and I’m pretty scared but not overly. When I think about being 19, I think about wearing my special Eiffel tower necklace, my black sweater (in the following photo) and having loads of fun and adventure.


I don’t know what it will be like, but I PROMISED myself that I would try to just do things without spending forever thinking about it. Obviously, I don’t mean, okay, so I’m going to not think before I say things (not that I don’t do that already, lol) but I’m talking about instead of writing all my dreams down and not acting on them- to actually GET UP and do something!

For example, I have a bunch of outfits and make-ups, and tutorials I wanna re-create. I also want to upload more blog posts as soon as I have more recent photos, I am quite slow at posting, seriously twenty blog posts is a lot for me, lol.

Anyway, I also have to finish my certificate 4 in business so then I can figure out what I wanna do with my life, so this blog is suppose to be an extension of me.
For now, I am posting my favourite pics from the past, well errr, a few weeks ago and a few months.

I plan to re-create these looks!


This one was after work, with my new scarf which I love! Pink nails, kick-ass black rose ring, black blouse and black pants. One of my favourite looks lol.

This one is for my green collection, when I have one. Green top, green beads, green earrings, ring and three bracelets, although you can’t see them…I plan to take actual photos of my jewellery.


This one, the sun’s in eyes! But oh, well, I loved this outfit!

I have many many more to create as well

Anyway, even though I’m nervous, I’m going to give this blog my best shot. :)

1 comments:

♥ Rawr Rawr Clawz the Dinosaur ♥ said...

ahahahaha i'm reading this :D :D heyy i love the pics btw (: 19 soon!! :D you're beautiful♥ hope you could maybe do a makeup tutorial for smoky eyes maybe?? anyways great blog keep posting. xxx

Post a Comment