Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hair

Hair

I rarely dye my hair but I have done minor changes in the past. This is like a timeline of my hair, lol.

My hair at the moment:

It’s all been cut the same length and the ends shaped at the front, my inspiration is Nina Dobrev from the Vampire Diaries. Her hair is a lot thinner than mine and shaped completely at the front.

I love this pic, she is so pretty and I love her whole outfit, especially her makeup. J

Picture from http://celebsalon.sheknows.com/long-hairstyles/nina-dobrevs-long-wavy-hairstyle/. I am planning to grow my hair past by breasts. Yay it will be super long! My favourite pic of my hair is this one, it looks it’s best.

I can’t wait until it grows, for now I am going to curl my hair and straighten it as normal. I hope it will stop being so poofy, especially when it’s just been washed.

I shall do a full hair timeline later on. Anway, what’s your hair inspiration?

1 comments:

♥ Rawr Rawr Clawz the Dinosaur ♥ said...

your hair is GORGEOUS!!(: it looks great ahahaha i hate too much poofy-ness aye :P and i want my hair to be like original and me like coloured streaks such as blue pink or purple and keeping it long but layered to add volume and dyeing the actually base black, red, burgandy, purple or just leaving it brown :D :D xxx

Post a Comment