Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Time 27/12/2010

Family Time 27/12/2010

Hey everyone, I think I’m getting the hang of this blog thing, lol.

Yesterday, I was in a bad mood. I have no idea why, but I started biting everyone’s heads off. Anyway, my dad suggested we go and see his dad, so we did. I am so glad we did. I had so much fun. We wanted to wish him Merry Christmas and spend time with him because he had been a bit lonely lately. Our dad’s mum passed away (his wife) and we came to keep him company and put a smile on his face. Anyway, I thought I better post some pics so I did.

I did this while my mum and dad were in the car honking the horn…lol

This is Joel, poppy and I.

Me and poppy

Joel and poppy

Claudia and poppy

The beautiful mural made for our Gran and her life.

I miss her so much, but I know she will always be in our hearts. xxxx

I love all my family so much.

1 comments:

♥ Rawr Rawr Clawz the Dinosaur ♥ said...

nawwwwwwhh (: those photos are sooo adorable :D that day was soo much fun ayee :) nawwh Gran♥♥♥ iloveeeyouuu all(:♥ xoxoxxx

Post a Comment