Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day fun and Outfit of the Day (pic heavy)

Boxing Day Fun and Outfit of the Day (pic heavy)



Hey everybody! My family and I went to Whiteman’s park today. It was so much fun. I didn’t plan to actually go swimming, they said there was a wading pool there, but I didn't want to get my hair wet, lol.

On with the ‘outfit of the day’. Today I wore my flowery print dress from Forever New. I absolutely love this dress. However, it retailed at $70-$80! I love it anyway lol.

I love taking photos! And, I think I’m getting better with every one of them. J Ha, I’m such a poser. I don’t know many people who aren’t!

Hee, I love my sister, I tried to take a pic of me but then she got in it. Luckily I have some more pics of her. She is so pretty. I love how she has a completely different style from me. I have my style and she has hers.


It’s funny coz she likes my clothes, and I like hers. Yet we wouldn’t suit each others! I also wore my new ring and necklace, the purple and pink butterfly which I love.


My white shoes (with my new anklet) and new bracelet (the one with the heart) My feet aren't this orange, it's just the position of the camera. :)


More pics in the car with little brother- Joel. He is sooo cute.

When we got there, it got quite hot and even though I didn’t plan to I decided to go for a quick dip. (Good thing I brought my bathers with me!) I burnt my feet on the pavement, so you bet I couldn’t wait to cool my feet in the water!

My sister insisted I wet my hair, so I did… I didn’t plan on it, it ended up all wavy lol. Claudia’s (my sis) hair went all curly and her blue streaks faded a little. So we took some pics… Then we had ice-cream and my brother, mum and I all got chocolate on our clothes. But I was wearing my boardies and blue shirt. Bloody chocolate, three little spots.

Anyway, here are the pics after the water:


All in all we had a great time! :)

1 comments:

♥ Rawr Rawr Clawz the Dinosaur ♥ said...

nawwwh that day was great and i love the photos btw :D i love the close ups of your jewelery too!! the bracelet and necklaces look really shiny and pretty(: gorgeous girl♥ keep up with the blog :D xxxoxx

Post a Comment