Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth

Not really, lol.

I know I have been away for aaaages but I do need to blog more. I'm actually moving house but I wanted to show you my new hair.

This was done last year in November so it's not as fresh...

Photos the day it was done...

Taadaaa. Lol :)



And here is a bunch of photos from a few weeks ago. So it's not really current but I haven't been blogging for so long so I thought I'd show you guys. lol. :)



I wear hair wavy everyday at this point, nice and au-naturalle- lol- but I do straighten it at the moment very occasionally. :)

So opinions, good, bad? xx Have a great rest of the week. xx




3 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Your hair looks amazing!!!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I think you hair looks amazing! I love the subtle highlights it has, very shiny and pretty :)

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Kinga Ovari said...

nice pictures :)
I like your blog, so I follow you now :) Follow back maybe? :)
http://seleniavonarthur.blogspot.com

Post a Comment