Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday OOTD

Hey everyone, well it’s Monday yet again, and I painted my nails for the first time in weeks- I mean weeks and weeks. It’s not normal not for me to paint them for that long, lol.

The colour is called ‘Oh My Magenta’.

***
Onto the pictures, today I wore:

Black boots from Kmart (not pictured)
Black pants from Katies (not pictured)
Target- pink blouse
Pink necklace- from the markets
Pink bracelet- Present from Annie
Diamond Pink ring- from shop in the galleria (not sure which one)
Pink and purple ring- Gift from mum for Christmas 2010
Nails- ‘Oh My Magenta’ Revlon
Earrings- Kleins (no close up on) (galleria? Not sure)


Any thoughts let me know, I’d love to know your opinions on my outfit.

Until next blog xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment