Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Late Monday Ramblings/OOTD Post

Hey everybody,

Ugh Mondays are normally bad with a capital B, but today was actually great.

I had a good day, yet I am still getting used to my bedroom, here’s what it looked like in 2009, basically the same only it was messier lol.

Photobucket

And now I have a brand spanking (well, second hand) black vanity with a huge mirror and two little bed-side tables. Better pictures will be up one of these days- for now it’s ipod quality which I’m crap at taking photos.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyway, outfit of the day was my black pants (for work obviously), purple long sleeved top with a purple triangle scarf. And check out the jewellery too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
[IMG]http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/seasononefluff/IMG_1808.jpg[/IMG]
Photobucket

I like to match my jewellery as much as possible. The lighter purple ring was picked out by my sis when she and my mum went shopping while I was working. I love them. <3 Anyways…tonight had to go through my room- boxes are everywhere with all my stuff in them which I need to make a hard decision what I need to get rid of… *sob *sob. Not really am I going to get rid of anything- I can’t most of it writing stuff- stuff that I wrote a long time ago, lol. **Btw*** Late OOTD post Photobucket

Here is what I wore last week, yet another long sleeved top with a black and grey spotted scarf- eww, don’t mind my hair- this was just a quick click while I was on the run to the shops during lunch. :)
Photobucket

Until next post- stay safe xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment