Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Scarfs and Jewellery

*EDIT* Sorry if the pics are large, I am using photobucket and I am not sure how to make them smaller... Don't mind my big face lol. ***

So, you know you have an addiction when you drink six cups of coffee a day, but when you fill up a whole cabinet meant for jewellery- well it takes addiction to a whole new level. Or what about buying 8 scarves in one weekend? Well, you got someone called me- that’s for sure, lol.

Anyway, since I have been MIA I have decided to blog about my favourite obsessions- jewellery and scarves. Unfortunately all my scarfs are stuffed in a draw and don’t have any pics- :( But, I have pictures of my jewellery cabinet.

I love, love, love this cabinet. I straighten my hair in front of it when our puppy is sleeping in our bathroom and can’t do my makeup/hair in the bathroom or just in general for the lazy days where I get up in the morning and see I look like complete crap, lol.

Here are some pics:

The inside- isn’t it preeeety….
Photobucket

Here’s a close up of my necklaces on onside- I have more on the other lol.
Photobucket

Close up of my rings- sorry these pictures aren’t good quality
Photobucket

Close up of my bangle collection…
Photobucket

Close up of earrings…
Photobucket

Here what I look like when you close it.

It’s almost a full length mirror and it looks it’s inconspicuous my jewellery’s hidden in there.
Photobucket

If it’s something you or someone you might know who might be interested, this is where I got it from:

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Jewelry-Armoire-Over-the-Door-Mirror-Cabinet/3538864/product.html

I know the pictures look crap, but I swear, I love it to bits, I can’t imagine all my jewellery in my draws and all over my bedside table…lol.

Oh, and here’s a semi old pic of me wearing one of my favourite scarfs…
Photobucket

I shall do a post on my scarfs soon- hmmm is it spelt scarves or scarfs, oh well.

Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment