Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 28, 2011

MIA

Yeah, so I have been MIA for weeks and months, I only did this blog because I wanted to feel like I mattered and also like the other girls feel- like I’ve accomplished something- instead I feel like a big fat failure. Now I know what I want, and I could get it but I am too stuffin’ lazy to do anything about it.

So here goes, this is it. I am going to focus on this blog the minute I finish my course, no more dilly dadling, I want this. I want a creative outlet and I would actually like to have a chance to try out different looks instead of swiping on the same brown eyeshadow everyday.

So that’s what I’m going to do.

In the meantime, I have had my hair layered which I now love- but cannot wait for it to get longer and actually have the time to straighten it. I want to paint my nails at some point. I was going to paint them black but now feel in a pink mood once again.

And, I have one message for anyone who may be reading this blog, I don’t care if you’re a hater. This my blog and I quite possibly couldn’t give a stuff about you.

So, I am going to keep updating as normal and whoever follows, I am grateful for that. I not going to advertise this blog at this point because some sites are just crap and it’s all to tedious.

So as I said- when I have finished my course I am getting a proper camera (that I won’t lose the charge and computer cord for) and wireless net and away I go.

If you have any thoughts drop me a line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment